These Terms and Conditions form part of your agreement with Jules Emm Holistic Therapist (Jules Emm – Sole Trader), and your booking of a treatment and or consultation, will constitute acceptance of these Terms and Conditions when you become a client. For the purpose of these terms and conditions Jules Emm will constitute as (The Therapist) and you (The Client).
Jules Emm (The Therapist) is qualified in Advanced Clinical Massage Techniques and is an accredited Therapist on the Register of Federation of Holistic Therapists, qualified to practice in: Advanced Massage, Aromatherapy, Reflexology and Indian Head Massage. A level II practitioner qualification in Reiki is also held.
Jules Emm Holistic Therapist promise to you
· Excellent customer care, treating you (The Client) with dignity and respect
· To provide a safe and confidential setting to receive your treatment
· Deliver good customer service by responding to all enquiries within 48 hours
· Client information will be kept strictly private and confidential
· To treat you with the best therapies and of the highest quality to suit and benefit your needs
Clients promise to Jules Emm Holistic Therapist
· You are required to arrive on time for each treatment, for late arrivals the treatment time will be reduced.
· You understand and agree that it is your responsibility to inform the Therapist of any conditions or changes to your health, now and on-going, which may affect/and or contraindicate you to having a treatment.
· If your Therapist requires further medical information from a practitioner, you must provide such details.
· Your Therapist cannot be held liable in any way for undeclared or unknown medical conditions.
· You understand that this therapy is not a substitute for medical advice and/or treatment
· Payment for single treatments must be made in full, before the beginning of each visit.
· Preferred forms of payment are: by internet bank transfer or cash, paid directly to the Therapist.
Cancellation and Refunds
· 72 hours’ notice of cancellation or postponement is required for all appointments.
· Notice of less than 72 hours will incur full payment of the Treatment fee.
· Unforeseen events will be taken into consideration on the day.
· Once purchased, your Treatments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
· If the client is late their treatment, their treatment cannot be extended and will end at the appointed time.
· If the Therapist is late additional time will be added to the treatment or to subsequent treatments.
This Liability section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, the Therapist does not exclude or limit any liability for: (a) personal injury (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
The Therapist and/or Jules Emm Holistic Therapist (the “Company”) does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserve the right to change information, specifications and descriptions of listed packages and services. The Therapist and/or the Company will use reasonable effort to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicably possible after being notified of them.
The Therapist will only be liable for direct loss up to a maximum total of the price of the treatments purchased by the Client in respect of any claim.
The Therapist shall not be liable for any loss or injury attributable to:
· the Client’s fault
· a third party unconnected with the provision of services provided by your Therapist; or events which your Therapist, nor her suppliers or agents could have foreseen or forestalled, even if they had taken reasonable care.
The Therapist is not liable for loss or damage to your property whilst attending home visits
The Therapist is not liable if you ignore her recommendation, at any time, to seek medical advice.